Tuesday, November 18, 2008

fOod StuDy cOurSe NigHt



Food study course night
date: 22/08/2008
time: 6pm-11pm
venue: bukit jalil resort

its a very very first time for me to attent a night like this,
n of course la, i ga ga dei also last year course queen leh..
but u think d queen very easy to do one ar..
haha.. automatic become one of d organizer,
automatic have to pay at least RM50 for next n next year night..
automatic have to wear pretty pretty,
to avoid satt lai,
automatic have to give a bit speech on that day..
really very xum fu de ooo...
summore that time im sick during organizing..kesian...
paiseh if i din do well in organizing work...

from d left,
Dr Boo, me, yikhwa (my "ex-lao gong"), Jien Fei (new-born king), Sook Yee( new-born queen), third year queen, third year king, final year queen, final year king..
a memorable day as it's a day where me n my dear yu hua gor gor "break up"..lol..n new born another "couple"..
more photo for course night can always be found in my friendster..
(lazy to post up here...hehehe...)

No comments: