Monday, October 13, 2008

Re-alive of angel~

continue with d last post...

after certified d death of angel,
ivy went to find me,
i told her to find a coffin to bury my little angel..
but Dr. Ivy said maybe d angel still alive~

so, she brought my angel to ICU n started to check on her..
one day past.. no news..
sunday morning... still.. no news..
i think my little angel really very ill,
maybe d "water ghost" took her soul away..

when i came back from bathe,
i saw my little angel there,
starring at me on my table..
OMG, Dr Ivy saved her??!!

i faster asked ivy n want to know d condition of my little angel..
n Dr Ivy said..
" ur pendrive still alive~"
OMG.. really???

once again, i plug d angel into my laptop n...
YA, she awake..
but she really very ill..
full of virus on it..
nothing can help besides killing all d virus..

so,
after killing 256virus in my little angel,
she finally smile to me..
ya,
she alive..
after i changed all her internal organ..
d old organ cannot be used as they r affected by dangerous virus..

d day after d heavy rain,
my angel finally back to my side..

No comments: