Monday, October 13, 2008

Death of angel~

last friday no class,but went to faculty online to finish FSM3002 assignment.
i almost finished it at 4pm,
just, there is one Ms. M havent pass hers one to me..

suddenly got d feeling of ..
my little angel (pendrive) will die soon..
dun ask me y,
i always believe wat i felt..

so, i faster email d going-to-be-finished FSM3002 to myself.
after that went to old flat to print out my exercise on BBI2421.

once i went back college, i straight away had my bathe..
something happen in d bathroom, while i washed my long pants..
there was sth dropped out from it..
OMG, its my little angel~~
kanasai, i brought her to BATH!!

when i plug it into laptop,
IT CANT OPEN!!
OMG, all data gone,
all reports gone
all assignments gone
all notes gone
all photo gone
all secret gone...

suddenly think of one thing,
i fast fast check with my laptop,
D-drive..
click into it..
n i saw it..
my little angel sleeping there..
n i wake her up..
YES, all d data, reports, assignments, notes, photo, secret..
STILL THERE
in D-drive~
(start to get blur wat i wan to say??)

once again,
cant deny that im VERY clever..
i saved d whole pendrive on wed night in D-drive.
i did my BBI2421 on thurs n
i PRINT it out in d morning~
wat i did on friday ad been email to my hotmail!!
i got nothing lost~~
except my little angel~
**clap clap clap**

d death of angel,
10/08/2008 6.12pm,
certified..

No comments: