Tuesday, October 07, 2008

heavy rain~

today after lunch at new flat, 1.00pm,
went back to faculty,
saw saima, ivy n yikhwa having discusssion bout d food fair..

feel like myself very bad,
din contribute in this food fair,
always saw them busy here n there,
but din give any helping hand..

so, once i heard that yikhwa asking who's at new flat there,
think can ask the person to dabao for his lunch..
im the first one give him d helping hand..
i know if i din do so,
sure he will hungry till 4pm.
(my class starts from 2-4pm).

outside heavy rain,
but din stop me from helping him..
half d way my pants ad wet all,
yet, i continued with my journey..
my mission is to dabao.. cant fail..

d rain getting heavy,
ad 1.30pm,
think i must be fast,
cannot delay because of d heavy rain..
if not sure he cant finished it be4 2pm..

reached faculty bout 1.35pm..
shoes filled with raining drops..
whole pants covered with acid rain..
its okie for me,
because there will be one person,
can attend d class without d feeling of hungry..

this is d characteristic of the mama of food study,
always take care of her daddy n darlings,
although she has d feeling of freezing in d class~

No comments: