Monday, June 05, 2006

pangkor trip VS stranger

ya, today is monday.. have to start packing for the pangkor trip.. errm, what should i bring? how many clothes? do i need to bring along junk food?sweet?swimming suit?toothpaste? busy thinking all these small small questions... all right, calm down first, bring 3 clothes since the trip is 3D2N.. bring junk food since everyone loves to eat.. bring sweet so that everyone can have it on the bus..bring swimming suit so that u can play enough.. bring toothpaste in case nobody bring it... okie, settle!

there is a guy called my mobile phone recently.. n his number is 0162941531.. i believe he is a malay(mlz) or foreign worker.. i choose not to answer his call n let it become a missed call.. that's why almost all the phone number in my missed call list are his number...this guy really crazy, called me at 3.00am when i was slept..and unfortunately i did not turn my phone into silent mode..so, after that night,anyone who call when i sleep,feel so sorry to them because i dun think i will know u are calling me as i had turn my phone into silent mode..

No comments: