Sunday, June 25, 2006

a busy + moodless week

many people asked me why i did not update my blog recently. haha.. it's just because im too too too busy n moodless in this whole week..

monday (19/06/06)

my little brother ( form4 student) din go to school as usual..i felt nothing because i just get used of it already, but my mom not.. so,world war 3 began..n as usual,i did my role--> to become a middle girl to cold them down..this war lasted for an hour ONLY n continued with cold war..my elder brother brought my little brother out to watch movie.. n that was the time my mom talked to me..what can i do besides being her hearer? so, i spent about another one hour to listen to my mom's grievance..haizzz, sometimes i know i should spend more time with my mom but i just cant make it..haizz..i think i gave enough patient to listen to what my mom told me although at first i though i can use that time to do my homeworks..what to do? family is much more important than my study..

tuesday (20/06/06)

so surprised when i saw my little brother stand by to go to school today..today is a rainny day, n i din bring umbrella to school.. i walked in the rain to school n felt not comfortable after that..it was very very cold n so, i " stole" my lingdar -->ngaiwei's jacket.. cant imagine i really shivered at that time..thanks choywan for giving me her concern.. i only left school at about 2pm because i have to finish my chemistry experiment..when i reached my mom's office, it was already 2.45pm.. my little brother did not wait for me to fetch him back..my grandma told me that my little brother just walked back home 5 minutes before i appeared..so, after having my lunch, i drove back home.. my little brother already at home, played computer games when i reached.. n he looked like very angry with me because i din tell him that i will came back late today.. this was my fault because i told him i will fetch him home at usual time in this morning but i failed to do it due to the unpredictable reason..haizzz..

wednesday (21/06/06)

today yewhon said he will come to school to find me,choywan,szehui n others to have lunch.. yeah! long time din see this lengzai..during the lunch,yewhon, choywan n me talked n talked n talked until 2.30pm.. all his "lame jokes" make choywan n me laugh till non-stop..the day getting darker n darker when we reached school..n so, choywan n me decided to stay in our classroom to do maths homework n watched PROSTAR's drama..the other reason i dun want to go back is because im too tired to face with my little brother n also my mom..haizzz...maybe i just needed some fresh air to breath..

thursday (22/06/06)

as usual, my little brother din go to school..haizzz.. my mom started talking to me when i reached her office.. i tried to give her full concentration but i cant because im too tired.. luckily at that time my aunt came n i can drove back home.. n finally i had the time to finish my homeworks..in the night,around 8.30pm, i thought i can continue with my biology but once again, my house is visited by my mom's friends... haizzzz...what to do? i can only study biology in a very silent,quite environment.. (silent here means no any voices at all).. so, i decided to sleep at that time.. i cant get angry with my mom because she needs friends also..haizzz...nothing to do on the bed.. i decided to sms beh n again, no reply..haizzz..

friday (23/06/06)

finally reached to last school day in this week..today was gotong-royong day.. n i was placed to clean staff room..after school, i had girlguide meeting at U6A classroom.. we r taught to sing the girlguide's song.. one english n one malay..after that, jingwen,yeesing n me went to amcorp mall to have our lunch..this is the first time i went out with jingwen..we had our lunch at Mc n we talked n talked n talked until 3.00pm.. jingwen had to go back to school at 3.15pm.. after bought some sweet n chocolate to mortals, jingwen n me walked back school n yeesing walked to LRT station.. when we reached school, jingwen's father already there waiting for her.. so, both of us rushed back to classroom to take our bag.. at that time, jingwen n me saw beh n peckyee.. haha, bulat said beh always berlaku curang.. hahaha..i walked to bus stop in the rain after that..

No comments: