Monday, June 05, 2006

boring day

yeye called me yesterday.. guess where is he now?haha.. is penang!! he asked me which shop we brought "heong pieng" last time during 5S2 class trip... n i told him is "ying xiang".. he sounded so confused as he thought is "xing xiang"...after a bit of "arguement", i found out that actually we were talking the same shop... n i was wrong.. the word "xing" is pronounces as "xing" n i thought is "ying"... omg... my chinese is getting worse...such a simple word also can pronounce it wrongly...

today online saw kimkim... he want me to confirm the number of people who will go to pangkor island on next wednesday, thursday n friday by tomorrow night...he said maybe the fees can be refunded as beh not sure whether he can go or not..if it is refundable, beh also loss RM38 because joel has brought the bus tickets for him... if it is not refundable, beh will lost RM 168... so, for me, the best solution is beh can go to pangkor, then i will be very happy,n he also wont loss any money...but the decision is based on him, not me... hehe...

today online also saw my dear sapo (sally).. sapo said she will back to malaysia on 16 of june... n promise yar sapo, do come n visit me...tomorrow sapo has to sit for her exam, good luck to sapo yar...

today very sien...woke up at 10am,n had my breakfast at 10.30am.. continue my "appointment" with mr.chou until 1.00pm... after that, online from 2 till now...SIEN!!!

No comments: