Thursday, August 09, 2007

University Life

long time din post anything here.. just bust adapt myself to the university life.. so, intro first, i study Bachelor Science (Food Study) PG17, in UPM, Serdang. This is the first time i post thing in UPM!

today not in the good mood.. dunno why,i think maybe its because i got a sad dream yesterday..k, today is my dear weiyao bday, here to great him HAPPY BIRTHDAY first..

My University life is full with assignment.. how come last time senior told me that university life is full with fun!! izzit???? i in doubt...

last time i started this blog, the purpose is to write all happy stuff here de... but dunno since when, i started to express myself here.. moodless will find blogger, sad will find blogger..who know me the best?? blogger....

1st of July i went to UPM. went back to home 2 times only..

i ad sit for 3 papers, which is SAK3002( computer), FSM3001(food) and ACT2112(account).. i found out that in university, i no longer say the subject name, but always use the code..this one is quite different from secondary..the account still okie, cause just 10 MCQ, but turn to SAK, i ad wan to cry liao.. haizzz... just now morning sit for FSM,3 essay questions, haizzz...

one month here i ad finished 2 SAK assignment, 2 FSM presentation, 2 MGM(management) assignment, 1 ACT assignment, 1 SKP 2101( kenegaraan) presentation. luckily the SKP 2203( tamadun islam) assignment no need to do so fast... everyday like busy with all those things... haizzz... still got exam... next week got badminton competition,wasting my time still...... haizzz......

another thing very different one, at home, i bathe just for max 30 minutes, now, min 1 hour... OMG! wasting my time washing all the clothes... haizz...my hand no longer smooth liao..=(

lastly, gambateh to all my friends and me myself ba..

No comments: