Sunday, July 02, 2006

50th anniversary + tearful week

CHS finally 50 years old..my brother told me that when he was in form one, the school is just 40 years old..time waits for no one..n i already 17 years old (walau.. still underage!)

the day before the anniversary i online n saw weiyao there.. both of us support argentina but germany won..haha, i support england but she lost; i support brazil but french won.. next time i should support the opposite team..weiyao said he will go to school tomorrow, with jiawen.. seems like long time din see jiawen but actually we just had lunch n dinner together half month ago.. here, have to thank weiyao always online n chat with me.. THANK U!! something really interupt my mind these few days n he is the one who know it..maybe i just have to give myself more time..

50the anniversary.. i saw many many friends there.. weiyao, jiawen, ruiwen, kayin, wendy, weishin, chityang, soo fan, soo heng, puiyin, sukhui, mengyip,chukli, etvon, vict ci bla bla bla.. long time din see victci, he is more yengzai than last time..haha..!

suddenly something come across my mind : 如果有一天我離開了你﹐你會為我掉一滴眼淚嗎?
i keep telling myself dun think all those stupid + idiot things..its already the second week,i already felt very down for 2 weeks..,but who cares?

thanks beh for giving me the candy,although it just cheer me up for 3 hours..

No comments: