Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy birthday to my sisters!!!











ya, 15th of may was my big sister bday n the day be4 i post this post with is 22nd of may was my second sister bday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of them!!

on 14th of may, my second sister n i got a mission to do --> give surprise to my big sister, which "ordered" by her bf since he works in penang.. so, on that day , both of us go n search around the subang new village to buy ROSES n tell them to deliver to my big sister's office on 15th.. guess wats the price for 9 roses???? it costs RM60 ( included delivery)!!! so so so expensive!!!!












on15th, after my sister came back from her office, me n my second sister like pretend to be surprised.. "waaaa, jeje, who give u flowers de???? " n my big sister was so happy, because she said this is the first time her company received flowers!! hahaha... after a bit chit chating with my big sister, my second sister accidentely split out the words.. "cheeyao (my sis's bf) told u that he 'ordered' us to buy flowers to u,izzit?"...OMG...felt quite paiseh buying roses to my sister...=.=
after that, came to our present to my big sister.. a hamper from yu yan san.. n till now, she din realize that actually the present is 借花敬佛 one.. in the afternoon of 22th, a salesman came to my mom's office n gave her the hamper cause my mom help him to get lots of commision.. hahaha..

-happy birthday-

No comments: