Wednesday, December 06, 2006

simple the best // single the best

yeahyeah.. finally finished my stpm!!!!!!!!!! but then not happy.. haizzz... the paper is super hard.. really hard.. compared to school one, its really terrible.. haizzzz.. thought can get A for chemistry de.. but then now.. dunno whether can get a B- or not... haizzzz... sob sob...

after exam, i straight away go to mv to meet yewhon.. haha.. a very lengzai,as lengzai as yuanbing.. hahahahaha...at first very happy one.. of course la, got lengzai shopping with me ma... hahahaha...at first i really can laugh, can smile,although im quite tired..but after having my dinner at mv,someone called me n make myself almost burst.. haizz.. disappointed! wat to do? i still have to laugh, i still have to smile... i dun wan anyone worry bout me... the feeling is terrible when the face is laughing but the heart is crying...the tear almost come out n i have to hold it, cannot let it drop...i know, I CANT CRY!!!

so, finally reached home at about 10.30pm..finally got a place to cry.. hahaha.. tomorrow still have to go sing k... so worry if my eyes look bengkak.. hahahaha...

No comments: