Monday, October 30, 2006

GrAduAtIoN

this is my 4th time graduate..first time was my kindergarten; second was my primary school; third was my scondary school; n the last but not the last one was--> my form six!!!

finally graduate ad.. haha.. feel like a small kid wanna enter university next year..haha.. im still YOUNG!! this time graduate, i guarantee: no more tear!! because i believe a true friendship/relationship/bla bla ship will last forever..

here have to thank some friends...

-ekjon aka yeye-thanks for everything!! being our sixth form president, being my class monitor.
-laiwenghong- thanks for all those lame jokes..really can feel cool under the hot sun
-wenglian- thanks for being my hengdai n always listen to my story..
-joelthean- thanks for being my sailou n always bring me out to have fun..
-jingwen- thanks for ur helping during the kembara camp.. i will appreciate it forever!!
-ahbeh- thanks for teaching me whats the mean of love..
-kp chen- thanks for teaching me 1-2-5
-hanyuan aka bulat- thanks for always 38 with me..
-waixin- thanks for sending me sms almost everytime when i feel bored..
-general- thanks for chatting with me when i online although first few times i dunno who u r..

for those who din mention above, haha.. thanks for being my friends!!!!! make me laugh n have great time with u all!!!!!

No comments: